COROS Wearables has just released it’s newest model, the Apex Pro in white. This will be their second seasonal colour variation of 2021 following the VERTIX Desert Sol variation, which was released on the 12th January.
The APEX Pro White will be a permanent edition to the product range, and in terms of firmware, contains the same functionality as the wider APEX Pro range.
Tim Tollefson gives a glimpse into the day-to-day of COROS athlete. Tim talks about living and training with the new COROS APEX Pro White in the Sierra mountains of California.
- Sapphire glass and titanium bezel
- Breathable and quick-drying nylon band
- 40 hours of full GPS battery
- 30 days of regular use battery
- Pulse Oximeter for blood oxygen measurement
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Full road, mountain, winter, and water sport modes
You can find out more HERE.