Saucony have just launched their latest model, say hello to the new Endorphin Pro 2. Here is a quick first look with some of the key features. We hope to get our hands on a pair presently for review.
Featuring more heel support, ultralight PWRRUN PB and a carbon fibre plate.
The Endorphin Pro 2 is a neutral running shoe with a promised better fit with a revamped anti-slip lacing system to hold your feet in place securely teamed up with the FORMFIT 3D heel support.
A single layered mesh upper keeps things cool, keeping the weight down and the shoes breathable.
- Shoe type: Neutral
- Offset: 8mm (35.5mm / 27.5mm)
- Weight: M 213g / W 179g
- Price: £190
Saucony’s ultra lightweight shoe looks to tick plenty of current trend features including the carbon inserts in the sole.
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward with the feeling of continuous momentum. Elevated cushioning and a stiff forefoot combine for an instantly responsive ride so you can run faster, not harder
- The Endorphin Pro 2 combines ultralight and springy PWRRUN PB cushioning with our signature S-curve carbon fiber plate for maximum SPEEDROLL effect. Getting more out of each stride makes running at top speed feel easier, so you can get to the finish line faster
- Improved heel support and an updated lacing system provide an even better fit than before, giving you a distraction-free-ride start to finish
- Lighter footprint, this style contained recycled materials
You can find out more at the Saucony website here.