Here’s a very quick look at the Merrell Rubato trail shoe. We will be putting them through their paces very shortly to see how they perform.
Merrell say: The Rubato is a zero-drop max-cushion trail running shoe featuring light FloatPro™ foam that is claimed will provide lasting comfort for miles – even on the most rugged terrain. It’s a perfect option for runners looking to try trails and find quieter paths this month.
- FLEXconnect® dual-directional flex-grooves in the midsole for enhanced ground connection
- FloatPro® Foam midsole for a lightweight ride that lasts
- Vibram® MegaGrip® for the best combination of traction and durability on wet or dry surfaces
- Jacquard and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- External rear sling locks in the heel
- EVA foam insole with 100% recycled top sheet
- Removable EVA insole
- Stack height (heel/toe): 31.5/31.5mm; Drop: 0mm; Lug: 4mmWeight: 16oz / 450g (full pair)