COROS announced the introduction of the new seasonal colour variant for its COROS VERTIX Premium GPS Adventure Watch – Desert Sol.
Desert Sol is said to be inspired by the sun-soaked desert towers of Southern Utah – represented in the burnt orange/amber nylon watch band, and the yellow bezel engravings. The season model also features a special emblem on the rear of the watch, created to evoke a renewed spirit as we transition from a challenging 2020 into a hopeful 2021.
The COROS VERTIX Desert Sol will come with a complementary edition of “Training for the Uphill Athlete,” co-authored by COROS Pro Athlete and world-renowned Alpinist and Coach, Steve House.
The book is available in English, as well as French, German and Polish through local international distributors. “Training for the Uphill Athlete” is considered the go to resource for all mountain sports from Trail Running to Ski Mountaineering to climbing and is the perfect guide to help create your 2021 Training Plan.
Features of the new COROS VERTIX Desert Sol:
- Only 550 units available worldwide
- Translucent Fiber watch body, showcasing the watch’s innerworkings
- Ultra-light Nylon watch band with hook and loop closure
- 60Hours of Battery Life in Full GPS Mode, 150 Hours of Battery Life in UltraMax Mode
- Blood Oxygen saturation readings and altitude advisory feature via SpO2 sensor
COROS VERTIX Desert Sol will go on sale with a suggested retail price of £539.99 and will be available on COROS.com