Launched last week the OpenMove headphones are the latest model from AfterShokz, the experts in bone-conduction technology. For over 11 years, Aftershokz have been perfecting technology, which allows users to stay active with headphones, while leaving ears uncovered and aware of surrounding noises. Bone-conduction technology generates mini vibrations that travel through the cheekbones of the wearer. The vibrations go directly to the inner ears, completely bypassing the eardrums. Surrounding noise such as traffic, pedestrians, cyclists and runners can be heard as normal, making the OpenMove headphones perfectly designed for “open-ear music on the move”.
The headphones include three EQ modes. Standard Mode, for normal outdoor use, Human Voice mode for crystal clear audiobooks and podcasts and Ear-plug mode, which makes use of the specially designed ear-plugs that come with the headphones to allow for use on aeroplanes, trains and more.
OpenMove Key Features:
- Bone conduction technology – PremiumPitch™ 2.0 Stereo Sound
- Bluetooth® version – Bluetooth® 5.0
- Wireless Range – 33 ft (10m)
- Sweat/Water resistance – IP55
- Weight – 29g
- Battery – Rechargeable Li-Polymer battery
- Continuous play – Up to six hours
- Standby time- Up to 10 days
- Charge time – two hours
- Charge type – USB-C
- Warranty – two years
Available in a range of four different colours, the Aftershokz OpenMove’s are perfectly designed to suit a range of styles, from classic Slate Grey, through to Himilayan Pink.
We’ve got a brand new pair of OpenMove headphones, in slate grey, to give away to one lucky winner. Just head over and check out the post on our Instagram page (below) to enter the competition. It could not be simpler to get your hands on a pair of new headphones in time for your next running challenge. (Entries close Friday 2nd October and is only open to UK residents)
Terms and conditions:
- No correspondence will take place with entrants from third parties
- Only RUN247 and TRI247 may contact entrants. There will be an unsubscribe option if required
- By entering this competition you may receive a marketing communication from TRI247. We won’t spam you!
- The winner will be randomly selected and contacted with details on how to claim their prize
- The winner will be given a deadline by which to claim their prize and if the deadline is missed, we reserve the right to award the unclaimed prize to another entrant
- The judges selection of the winners will be final
- Prizes are subject to availability and a suitable alternative prize will be offered in the unlikely event of non-availability of the stated prize
- No cash alternative will be offered for non-cash prizes and prize winner must accept the prize in the form offered
- All prizes are subject to availability and are non-transferable and non-exchangeable
- Open for UK residents only
- Closing Date is 17:00 02 October 2020 GMT