AfterShokz, pioneers in bone conduction headphones, announced today the launch of their latest bone conduction headphones the OpenMove. Built featuring the latest bone conduction technology, the OpenMove model are Aftershokz’s most accessible headphones making them perfect for both sporting activities and every-day use.
Priced at £79.95, the OpenMove headphones include their latest PremiumPitch 2.0 bone conduction technology which provides a powerful range of tones, with minimal vibration.
AfterShokz OpenMove key features:
- Bone conduction technology – PremiumPitch™ 2.0 Stereo Sound
- Bluetooth® version – Bluetooth® 5.0
- Wireless Range – 33 ft (10m)
- Sweat/Water resistance – IP55
- Weight – 29g
- Battery – Rechargeable Li-Polymer battery
- Continuous play – Up to six hours
- Standby time- Up to 10 days
- Charge time – two hours
- Charge type – USB-C
- Warranty – two years
For over 11 years, Aftershokz have been perfecting bone-conduction technology, which allows users to stay active with headphones, while leaving ears uncovered and aware of surrounding noises. Bone-conduction technology generates mini vibrations that travel through the cheekbones of the wearer. The vibrations go directly to the inner ears, completely bypassing the eardrums. Surrounding noise such as traffic, pedestrians, cyclists and runners can be heard as normal, making the OpenMove headphones perfectly designed for “open-ear music on the move”.
The headphones include three EQ modes:
- Standard Mode, for normal outdoor use
- Human Voice mode for crystal clear audiobooks and podcasts
- Ear-plug mode, which makes use of the specially designed ear-plugs that come with the headphones to allow for use on aeroplanes, trains and more.
Designed for everyday use, the OpenMove headphones are focused on being as comfortable and hygienic as possible. Unlike inner ear headphones, which can transfer bacteria and wax onto the headphones, OpenMove headphones keep the ear canal free and headphones clean – while the ear-plugs can be easily washed without affecting the performance of the headphones.
The headphones are waterproof up to IP55, and with a 6-hour battery life (10 days on standby, the OpenMove headphones are more than capable of handling any conditions they encounter and weighing less than 30g, they are made for uncompromised comfort.
The Aftershokz OpenMove’s are available in four styles, from classic Slate Grey, through to Himilayan Pink.
For more information, please visit https://aftershokz.co.uk/products/openmove.