The 361° Strata 4 is coming soon! The shoe launches on 17 August 2020 to be precise but here is a sneak preview of what is coming your way. We have featured many of the 361° range with great results. You can check out previously featured models here. Our review of the Strata 3 is here.
- MORPHIT Upper Lacing System an enhanced and simplified multi dimensional lacing
design that comfortably harnesses the foot securely during dynamic movement.
- Engineered midfoot interior construction utilizes a distinct pattern both medially and laterally
to support the foot during stance phase and dynamic movement.
- Newly designed Pressure Free Tongue construction perfectly contours the instep of the foot
avoiding tongue migration and irritation.
- Ortholite insoles utilize 20% recycled content while still retaining the performance fit and
comfort that runners want.
- QU!K Spring+Spring+, an EVA foam designed to provide more rebound, reduced compress
on and a resistance to extreme temperatures.
- QU!KFOAM, a midsole material comprised of an EVA rubber blend with PU coating that pro
vides excellent durability, cushioning and responsiveness.
“The pinnacle in stability, this mid-to-high mileage trainer is designed to provide protective comfort and support mile after mile”.
We look forward to testing the latest Strata model shortly so watch this space.
You can find out more at their website here.