A few weeks ago we brought you news about the launch of three brand new trail races at Skyline Scotland. We are really excited to now bring you a competition to win places in these great new races!
Skyline Scotland is the most exciting weekend of mountain running in the UK. It takes place in Kinlochleven from 20 – 22nd September this year. There are already four established races there:
- the Glen Coe Skyline (52k with 4,750m of ascent)
- Ring of Steall Skyrace (29k with 2,500m of ascent)
- Mamores VK (the UK’s only vertical kilometre over the course of 5km)
- Ben Nevis Ultra (51k with 3787m of ascent)
But this year the organisers are launching three new exciting trail races with options to suit every runner, from beginner to elite. The three new races are:
- the 5k Grey Mare’s Trail Race – it might be ‘only 5k’ but it’s billed as one of the toughest 5ks you might ever run. Think steep ascents and zig-zagging rocky trails
- the 10k Loch Eilde Mòr Trail Race – this race promises beautiful woodland, a taste of remoteness and a steep ascent to Loch Eilde Mor
- the 18k Three Mealls Trail Race – this is the one for people who are after big hills, wild views and single-track running
For full information on the three races see the website: www.skylinescotland.com/trail-races/
And we’re bringing you the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets for each of the new trail races. All you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Skyline Scotland’ and stating which of the trail races you would like to win a pair of entries for. You’ve got until midnight on 30th August to enter and we will pick two winners for a pair of tickets each for each race.
Terms and Conditions
Competition closes at midnight on 30th August 2019. Over 18, residents of the UK only. One entry per person. Prize only includes race entries; no travel or accommodation is included. No cash alternative to prize in whole or in part. Prize is non-transferable. Your information will only be used for the purposes of this competition. Promoter is Run247. Not open to staff of the promoter and promotional partner or their families.
Find more info about the races on the Trail Races webpage: www.skylinescotland.com/trail-races/
Header image copyright Guillem Casanova