Eyewear brand 100% have some new performance sunglasses for athletes of all levels, from endurance sports, to jogs around the park! We look forward to bringing you a full review of the glasses featured here shortly.
100% are excited to share their latest invention, the Sport Performance sunglass, Hypercraft. It features UltraCarbon™ technology, which weaves carbon fiber into the nylon to create the lightest and most durable frames possible. Weighing in at an astonishingly light 23 grams, the Hypercraft, “with its streamlined laser cut rimless shield, superior ventilation, aerodynamics and a featherweight frame, makes it the ultimate go-to performance sunglass”.
“In developing UltraCarbon for the Hypercraft performance line, 100% engineers were able to integrate the ground-breaking technology into the Active Performance range with two new Legere models: Legere Round and Legere Square. Weighting just 17 and 18.5 grams, respectively, these new styles bring all the benefits of UltraCarbon technology to all-day eyewear. With a truly weightless feel and precise fit, Legere with UltraCarbon is perfect for the everyday athlete who’s always on the move, whether at work or play”.
100% Hypercraft Features
- Designed in California – handcrafted in Italy with French optics
- Streamlined Laser Cut Rimless Shield – with superior ventilation positioned with aerodynamic angles
- Hydrophobic & Oleophobic Lens treatment – repels water, dirt, and oil
- Available with contrast-defining HiPER® Lens and Photochromic Lens
- Interchangeable Lenses – sold separately
- Scratch-resistant Lens coating – of the highest quality
- Complete full-spectrum UV Protection – incl. UVA, UVB & UV400 wavelengths
- Ultra-grip Rubber Nose and Temple Tips – to provide a secure fit
- Ultra lightweight of 23 grams– offers ultimate performance with minimal weight
- 5.5–Base Cylindrical Shield Lens– for increased peripheral view and protection
You can find out about the full 100% range HERE.