The Gozo Half Marathon team have spent the past 12 months developing and perfecting the new Gozo Half Marathon route which sadly had to be cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak. They launched a brand new route, the 2nd #RunGozo Expo, the Conquer Your Run campaign and other amendments which were needed to deliver their best ever running experience. These changes will all be implemented in next year’s event, which will now take place between the 24th and 25th April 2021.
Until then, the team are excited to officially announce the first ever Virtual Run hosted by Gozo Half Marathon. You can join fellow runners from around the globe, united in running during these challenging times.
Guidelines for #RunGozo Virtual:
- Register through this Active link (free of charge)
- Run, whilst staying safe (you could run outdoors or on your treadmill)
- Record your run using a reliable running app (Strava, Fitbit, etc.)
- Upload your run on this Active link
You can upload your run on our #RunGozo Community and encourage your friends to participate and win!
Each participant will have the opportunity to win one of the following fantastic prizes:
- Weekend break from Gozo Village Holidays.
- Coros Pace multisports watch.
- €100 voucher from Teamsport Malta.
- 3 passes for the 2021 Teamsport Gozo Half Marathon.
- 2 passes for the 2021 Teamsport Gozo Half Marathon.
All winners will be chosen at random after the competition closes on June 30th. All winners will be announced on The Gozo social media channels.
Please make sure to follow all social distancing regulations and all your local guidelines and stay safe.
You can find out more at their website here.