Runderwear have created the Runderwear Festival of Running, which will take place over the Easter weekend between 2nd and 4th April 2021, with 5k, 10k and Half Marathon race distances.
The virtual races will give a purpose to your training, but it doesn’t replace the collective positivity that training and racing with friends generates, so this has to be more than just a race! Without a goal to aim for, or the chats as we lope along next to each other, training can feel that little bit harder. In an effort to regain some of that sense of togetherness, Runderwear launched the Runderwear Festival of Running
What you get
- A FREE comprehensive 8 week training programme, to match your experience, created by England Athletics Road Running Manager, Tom Craggs. A link to the training plans will be emailed to you.
- A Runderwear ‘Festival of Running’ wooden medal made from sustainable European-sourced FSC ply
- A Runderwear designed ‘Festival of Running’ certificate
- Weekly content with expert advice and inspiration
- Team Runderwear ‘Race Leaders’ who will be training for the event with you, sharing their journey and encouraging yours!
Prizes will be available in each of the 3 races as follows:
- 1st place Male and Female receive £60 Runderwear voucher
- 2nd place Male and female receive £50 Runderwear voucher
- 3rd place Male and Female receive £40 Runderwear voucher
Plus 10 spot prizes per race – recipients will receive a £25 Runderwear voucher.
Team Runderwear will help as much as possible with Training Plans, race leaders to help you stay positive and focused, live social interviews and discussion forums. Choose your distance, 5k, 10k or Half Marathon and enter now for a free training plan to match your experience, created by England Athletics Road Running Manager, Tom Craggs.
Catch the early bird entry for the Runderwear Festival of Running by clicking here – just £10
Early bird entry £10 until 28 Feb. 01 March £12.
Race info, goodies for all participants and prize details at www.runderwear.co.uk